Source: AV Club
After reading that Dan Auerbach of The Black Keys/The Arcs was compelled to write a song about Steven Avery and The Netflix Docu-Series it’s comforting to know that they might be as fixated as some of the rest of us.
The Arcs posted on their Soundcloud page:
It’s like Billy Childish says, “We live in troubled times”. Last week, we got a sneak peek at what goes on behind the curtains of our criminal justice system. A few sleepless nights later we gathered in the studio and wrote this song. Written, recorded, mixed and mastered in 2 days.
Proceeds from the sale will go to the Innocence Project – www.innocenceproject.org/
Hopefully these bullet points will make you feel better about your own MaM infatuation.
- I have become admittedly annoying about this show.
- I’m watching it for the second time.
- Yes I signed the petition.
- Short of threats, I have demanded that all my friends watch it in fact I told my hairdresser to tweet me after she watched it so I know she completed her “homework”.
- I have gone down every MaM rabbit hole imaginable. This was a good one post show.
- I am no longer getting replies to texts about it.
Let me also add:
- Whoever played the conga drums in the background music deserves an Emmy
- Ken “High Voice” Kratz is deserving of his Yelp reviews