Slacker Radio Announces the “100 Days to Get Personal” Facebook Promotion
Add Slacker Radio to Your Facebook Timeline For the Chance to Win Life-Changing Experiences
SAN DIEGO – September 22, 2011 – Today Slacker, Inc. announced “100 Days to Get Personal,” which features 100 days of giveaways for Facebook users who add Slacker Radio to their Timeline. Everyone who enters receives a free month of Slacker Premium Radio and has the chance to win life-changing prizes including “meet and greet” trips with artists ranging from Katy Perry to Jane’s Addiction, getaways with ESPN and ABC News, SONY 3D HDTVs, BlackBerry® Playbook tablets, Live Nation® Concert Cash® and more.
“Adding Slacker Radio to Facebook opens up new sharing options for our listeners,” said Jonathan Sasse, senior vice president of marketing at Slacker. “To celebrate we are rewarding Slacker listeners who share on Facebook with the opportunity to win amazing experiences to share with their friends.”
To be eligible to win, simply add Slacker Radio to a Facebook Timeline and enter the “100 Days to Get Personal” promotion from the Slacker Facebook page. The Slacker Radio Facebook page can be accessed directly at www.Facebook.com/SlackerRadio.
“100 Days to Get Personal” Prizes Include:
- Meet and greet trips with popular artists including Martina McBride, Robyn, Colbie Caillat, 3 Doors Down, Katy Perry, Trace Adkins, Gym Class Heroes, Jane’s Addiction, Nickelback, Chris Isaak, Daughtry, Jason Derulo and Coldplay
- ESPN prizes including a trip to “Guy’s Guys Weekend” in Orlando with ESPN
- Two trips to New York with ABC News: One as a Good Morning America VIP and one to tour ABC World News with Diane Sawyer
- A New Years Eve trip with three friends to the Las Vegas House of Blues Foundation Room and see NOFX ring in the New Year
- SONY 3D HDTVs and Blu-ray players
- BlackBerry Playbook tablets
- Live Nation Concert Cash to see shows with your friends
- One-year Slacker Premium Radio subscriptions given away every day for each of the 100 days
About Slacker, Inc.
Slacker offers the world’s most complete range of radio services. Whether it’s the award- winning free Slacker Basic Radio, or the fully-loaded subscription services Slacker Radio Plus and Slacker Premium Radio, listeners enjoy a unique, custom listening experience. Slacker enables music lovers to play highly personalized music online at the Slacker web site, on connected home devices or on-the-go with Slacker Personal Radio applications. Slacker mobile applications are available for Windows Phone 7, Windows Mobile, Palm webOS, Nokia, Android, iPhone, and BlackBerry smartphones. For more information visit: www.Slacker.com/about.
For regular Slacker updates follow us at www.Twitter.com/SlackerRadio, become a Fan on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/SlackerRadio, watch Slacker video content at www.YouTube.com/Slacker or visit www.Slacker.com.