Disclaimer: I took the award show at face value. If you are looking to argue about police, marijuana, cultural appropriation, nipples, Hitler, Hitler nipples, etc. might I introduce you to the life-suck known as the comment section of any proper news outlet.
I don’t know about you but I really wanted to watch Fear The Walking Dead last night so given my attitude going in, it was gonna take a lot to win me over and I thought The 2015 VMAs was a solid show.
- Miley’s costumes which no mortal I know could wear without having to worry about hair/fat
- Miley’s sketches…Raise your hand if you’d try one of Snoop’s magic brownies? Start with half :/
- Kanye’s sweat pants which I found to be much more relatable than Rebel Wilson and Kelly Osbourne talking about their fashion lines
- Nicki Minaj’s opening act, it reminded me of the opening scene from Coming To America
- Nicki winning the award best hip hop video. Even though I felt like the biggest sucker for falling for the Taylor/Nicki feud, it was a sweet victory
- The Weeknd singing Can’t Feel My Face I can’t blame Kanye for gettin’ up & dancing solo
- DOWNTOWN with Macklemore/Ryan Lewis. Hell yes. So fun to hear Kool Moe Dee and other rap cats on that track
- Kanye’s heartfelt speech…I cannot WAIT until 2020!
Instagram Think Tank with Andy Samberg and the dude from Mad TV
Stoner Sleepover With Tyga
Snoop’s Magic Brownies