There’s a lot you can do on the new Slacker. So much in fact, we wanted to share a handful of our favorite features.
What’s your favorite feature? Leave it in the comments!
Here are some of our favorites:
1. Share what you’re listening to.
Click your name or email address at the top of the page to access your settings. Then click “sharing settings” to link your Twitter and/or Facebook accounts.
Or if you’d rather pick and choose what you share, click the share icon!
2. Fine tune your station just the way you like.
Click on the fine tune button:
- Looking to discover new artists? Move the “Related Artists” dial right. Keep it to the far left to only include the artists you love.
- Your Hearted songs will play more often the further you move the dial to the right.
- Move the “Popular Songs” dial right to hear what songs are popular on Slacker.
- Choose if you want to hear new or old songs. Don’t have a preference? Keep it in the middle.
- Toggle our DJs on or get hourly updates from ABC News and ESPN.
3. Don’t know the lyric? We’ve got you covered.
Click on the song name:
Voila! No excuses to screw up the lyrics anymore. (Full lyrics are only available for Slacker Radio Plus and Slacker Premium subscribers.) For more information and to see how you can get Radio Plus and Premium click here.
4. Get recommendations from our music experts.
Click the “Music Guide” for fun and easy music discovery.
5. Find out what tracks are hot right now.
Also in the “Music Guide” section, you’ll find what’s hot on Slacker. Updated in real time!
6. Looking for friend’s suggestions? We have that too!
Scroll to the bottom of the “Music Guide” to see what your friends are listening to. Note: you must be connected via Facebook.
We want to hear from you! Tell us your favorite features in the comments.